Pages

Saturday 16 June 2012

bits and pieces // june 10-16 2012


Brett was away for work this week, which always gets me feeling crafty.  I finished up some invitations for a family gathering we'll be having later this summer, edited a ton of photos, and prepared some items to put into my summer mini-book.

A few highlights from this week:
  • this blog is up and running!
  • my summer twenty-twelve mini-book arrived
  • A group of us girls from work went out for wings
  • I went to Brandon - had my hair done for the first time at Vigi Salon and Spa, and did some shopping
  • I tested out an amazing a DIY facial
  • Brett arrived home after being away all week
  • Slo-pitch was cancelled due to weather - check out the picture I took while driving into the storm... and then it left us (a few hours later) with a gorgeous rainbow
  • AND... We're finishing up our home gym this weekend - photos coming soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment