Pages

Thursday 23 August 2012

i was ambitious...


I attempted to bite off more than I can chew.  When I started this blog, I was determined to be just like all the other bloggers I follow.... daily posts, weekly features, big, big plans!  

That is simply not for me.  Not that I don't want to.  It's just not a reality for me.  I work very long days, and when I'm not at home, I want to enjoy my life with my husband and my dog.  Sitting in front of a computer editing photos, writing and planning posts does not fit into my life's agenda.

The fact remains that I love this space.  It's a virtual journal for me.  It's a scrapbook of photos and a snap shot of who I am.  It isn't a commercial en devour for me... which I think is the very reason why I can't expect my blog to be like those I follow.  They are bloggers.  I don't want to become 'famous',  I'm just using this little space on the internet as another little creative outlet.

There are no more ideas floating around in my head about being a daily blogger, and weekly features will happen sporadically, but that's fine with me. This is my space.  

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment