Pages

Friday 20 July 2012

friday favorite // Ed Sheeran

This weeks favorite:  Ed Sheeran


I had seen his album advertised on youtube, but it really didn't catch my eye as something to check out.  I guess mostly because I didn't recognize his name.


Then a couple days later on the way to work, I heard this incredibly beautiful song on the radio.  Not having heard the DJ introduce the song, I had no idea who sang it or what the song was called.  So I committed a few lyrics to memory, and as soon as I got to my computer I punched them into google.  Up came The A Team, and thus began my love for Ed Sheeran.


Some of his songs are truly heartbreaking (The A Team and Small Bump as some examples), but his voice and the style of music make even the most difficult of topics sound like unicorns and rainbows. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment